January 31st, 2017
The MANA de Topeka Scholarship Fund was established to assist Latina (Hispanic Female) students in completing their higher education. These scholarships are available on a competitive basis. The organization has awarded over $40,000 in scholarships to Latinas pursing higher education. This support is made available through MANA de Topeka fund raising events and the organizations support from corporations.
Instructions: Save the fillable PDF application to your computer before entering any information. Once the application is saved, open it and enter your responses. Then print the application and sign it. Scan the complete signed application. Scan the required support materials. Send the scanned application and support materials by email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission: March 1st
- Latinas preparing to enroll or re-enrolling full-time in a technical school, community college, or university are eligible to apply.
- All candidates must graduate from high school or complete a GED before the semester they intend to attend.
- All candidates must be a resident of the city of Topeka and/or Shawnee County.
- 3.0 GPA or higher.
- All candidates must have demonstrated leadership and community involvement. Applicants must have completed community service hours, within the last academic year.
- All candidates must complete the full application and supply required documents including high school or college transcripts, essay, disclosure of financial status, and recommendation forms. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Past applicants and recipients may apply.
MANA Scholarship Committee Members